2.24.2014

Baptism! Yeah!

Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary here. Oh! Except we had a baptism last Saturday! That was so exciting! We also taught the lesson in Young Women's yesterday.

I got letters from the Buckhannon seminary class!!! I was SO happy!!! It made my day. I need to write them all back, soon. I'm so proud of them for going to seminary. I also got a giant box of every candy imaginable and a Portuguese Book of Mormon from Nate last week. That was exciting, because, you know, candy!!



that's my candy face..and that's also my laundry in the background.

We also visited Bev, this one lady who I'm like BFFs with. She's a quilting wizard.

 


OH, also Sister Loveland and I found matching footy pajamas...I'm not sending those picture though.

It was a really great week. I miss home, but I am loving being a missionary. We also put two new investigators on date for March 15th the other night! The Lord is helping us to find those that are prepared to learn about the gospel!


I know that God lives and that He loves each of us. I know that this is the only Church on the earth that has that same priesthood authority that Jesus Christ gave to His apostles. I know that the Lord is in the details of our lives, we just need to open our eyes and recognize them.


Love you!


Sister Hinkle

No comments:

Post a Comment