2.23.2015

Pics on pics on pics

A little girl we're teaching named Rylee, who needs to read her scriptures

A head dress we found at somebody's house the other day

I'm not sure why my camera messes picture up like this, but here's an example of the advertising Sister K and I have been doing lately in the different church buildings. I blocked out our number, that's what that giant white square is

this is a toilet paper 4 square court we made last Monday. It lasted about 3 rounds, then we just used tape

That right there is a limo, and a man wearing a bright red suit coat and a top hat. We saw all this happening while walking down the street at about 4 :30 in the afternoon. We have no idea what was going on, but whatever it was, it was fancy.

This is what Utah looks like on Sunday mornings!

Sister K and I came home last night to The Restoration: Candy version, on our doorstep. We didn't stop laughing for the rest of the evening.

Sister K and I played the same game of risk for about 3 weeks last transfer. She eventually beat me

we found a tire in a church parking lot on Saturday night!

​ I'm a lot less buff and strong than Sister Meyers is





No comments:

Post a Comment