6.02.2014

Short Post

Everyone is using our family history center to do emails today, so this won't be very long.

Yesterday we had to give talks in 2 wards, and guess who was scheduled to go last in both sacrament meetings? THIS SISTER. I spoke for 20 minutes both times. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN. Nobody even fell asleep!

We also had exchanges on Friday, I got to go over to the Sandy YSA stake (which means I got to be in a car for 24 hours woohoo) it was pretty fun and exciting.

We also had an all Sisters meeting last week. It was neat to see my old companions, they talked about modesty and stuff. It was pretty good.

We have two progressing investigators!!!! I am super excited about everyone I have been blessed with the opportunity to teach. There are such wonderful people here.

This coming week we have to split on Tuesday and Wednesday so far. Which means we have lots of lessons!!! Yaaaay!!!

Also we were walking down the street and we stopped to talk to some people working in a yard, one of the women actually lives in another part of Salt Lake and it turns out, her neighbor across the street is going to become the new Mission President for the Charleston West Virginia mission!!! How cool is that? The missionaries back at home are in for an awesome new President this coming summer!

Welp, that's all I got, have a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment