5.06.2015

Remember that one time I went on a mission?

So, this is my last email!

Sister Meyers and I were soooOoOoOoOOoOOOOooo close to hitting the standards of excellence this week! We worked and worked and tonight is my last night of proselyting. Crazy!

Monday we played football with our zone, which really meant the Elders played football and we ran around the field pretending we knew what we were doing. We also picked up a new investigator that we've been trying super hard to start teaching and it all finally worked out!! Hurray!!!

Tuesday we taught a million lessons and it was GREAT!

Wednesday was MLC and it was great like always because President Chambers is super inspired and we learned a lot about the Atonement. It's such a blessing to have him as a mission president!

Thursday was my final interview with President and it went super well!

Friday the departing missionaries went to the Salt Lake Temple for a session, what an incredible experience!!!

Saturday we worked our tails off

YESTERDAY OUR INVESTIGATOR TOM TOTALLY BORE HIS TESTIMONY IN SACRAMENT MEETING!!!! We haven't stopped smiling since!!! HE IS SO AWESOME!!!!!! And he was totally fearless about it!!!!! It was the best last Sunday a missionary could ever ask for! Then that night we had dinner with a family whose daughters left the Church a few years ago and they sat and listened to the lesson and the dad walked outside with us and told us that that was the first time in 5 years his daughters had sat in when the missionaries were over. AAAH! What a miracle!

I'm not ready for real life. Ugh.

I love seeing how the gospel really does bless us an individuals and as families. I know this Church is true, I know that Jesus Christ lives and He leads it today. I will always be a missionary. I am different now than when I left. I'm better and I'm stronger, and even though serving a mission was the hardest thing I've done this far in my life, I would do it a hundred times over if I could. It is the best thing I have ever done.

Love you! Be happy!

Come listen to me speak at church this Sunday/my birthday/ mother's day at 10 am at

 179 South Kanawha  Street
 Buckhannon, WV
  26201


Sister Hinkle

1 comment: