10.17.2013

Today's the day! Kinda.

So, in a couple of hours I'm going to be set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints...I'm feeling pretty ALSLAFIO;SADL;KAAS;LKAFLF!!! Is that an emotion? It should be! I spent my last day of doing normal stuff running errands for my parents, talking Nathan's ear off with my super cool stories for an hour or so, chilling at Mariah's house, and eating a plethora of cheese.

 It's weird thinking that tomorrow will be the last time I see Buckhannon for 18 months. Or Pinterest. I LOVE YOU PINTEREST! On Saturday I'll travel to Utah and hang out with my parents there until Wednesday the 23rd when I enter the Missionary Training Center in Provo!! I'm so excited to be a missionary!!!! AAAH!

Tomorrow my addresses will be put on this website, my Facebook, and my Twitter.

Don't forget about me! I'll miss everybody! :) See ya in 18!!

Libs

No comments:

Post a Comment