10.04.2013

Like two weeks, guys.

Aaaaaaalrighty! I've decided to set this thing up while I'm on my mission, it's going to be a place where people can come and see my weekly updates. In a couple of weeks I'm going to leave the green hills of West Virginia and head out to Utah, where I'll be spending the next year and a half teaching people about our wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ, and our loving Heavenly Father! The gospel is the most precious gift I have ever received, in high school I decided that I wanted to share this wonderful gift with as many others as I can. What better way to do this than serve a mission?! I am so excited to be a part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I know that it's true and I can't wait to teach people all about it, not just for 18 months, but for my entire life!

 While on my mission, I can't actually post on here myself, so my home girl Mariah is going to be updating it for me! Yaaay Mariah! I love her so bad.
Precious, aren't we?

 So anyways, if anything weird happens on here you know who to blame! Only kidding... half kidding. ;)


Other than that, all I have to say is I hope everyone can take something away from here! I hope my experiences can help you out in some way, make you laugh, teach you something, or even just let you know I'm alive. Haha.

Oh, and maybe, possibly, if you feeeeel like it, shoot me a letter! Or an email! Or a package! I'll do my best to respond to you! My addresses will be posted closer to my entering date.

Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment